The Intercounty Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous (the Intergroup), servicing San Francisco and Marin, has been providing services to alcoholics in the Bay Area since 1947. Intergroup provides services that are beyond the scope of individual meetings.
Every service is supported by a committee of volunteers open to an member of the Fellowship. This means YOU! If you are interested, email email@example.com.
Intergroup services include:
• Central Office and Bookstore
• 24/7 Telephone Help Line (Teleservice)
• Access support
• The Point (monthly printed newsletter)
• The Buzz (biweekly email newsletter)
• AASF.org website
• Online and printed meeting schedules
• Fellowship events (including Founders’ Day every June)
• Public Information/Cooperation with Professional Community
• Sunshine Club and SOS (taking meetings to members at home)
• Archives preservation
• Technology in recovery