Information and Forms
A.A. Meeting Information
Starting a meeting? Here’s a suggested meeting format and readings:
- Suggested Meeting Format
How It Works
Ninth Step Promises,
A Vision For You
- Group/Meeting Information Form– Has your group made any changes
- Reported Missing – Did a meeting disappear recently? Help us keep current!
- Group/Meeting Report– To assist meeting Secretaries and Treasurers.
- Group Contributions – Suggested 7th Tradition contribution levels to help your group adopt a specific contribution plan tailored to its financial situation.
- Trusted Servant Registration – Please register so we can stay connected to your group. You can also register ONLINE.
- Group Communication Strategies – Improve accessibility to members who are hard of hearing.
- General Etiquette – Interacting with People with Disabilities.
- Guide to Group Service – A tour of all Trusted Servant positions and service opportunities in SF and Marin. Help keep the Traditions alive in our Groups!
- Your A.A. Central Office – Just what do we do down here at Central Office? Learn all about it!
- Intergroup and Intergroup Representitives (IGR) – The link between your home group and Intergroup. Learn more about this important role.
- Faithful Fivers – Interested in making a monthly contribution supporting the services the Intergroup and Central Office provides? Consider joining!