The Intergroup is:
- Representatives from all interested registered AA meeting in San Francisco and Marin.
- A good resource for questions or problems related to the Group.
- A great way to do service at a level not provided by the individual Groups.
- Responsible for electing the Intergroup Board and approving the annual budget.
Intergroup is not:
- A “governing body,” as per the 2nd Tradition. Your group is self-determining, as per the 4th Tradition.
- General Service, which is comprised of the GSR’s from our groups, and ultimately represents our views to World Service in New York on issues facing AA as a whole.
Intergroup meets at 7:00 pm on the first Wednesday of each month.
In February, May, August, and November it meets in Marin. All other months it meets in San Francisco. Check the Calendar for address and directions.TheIntergroupAndIGR